In order to connect Zed Axis EDI module to the eBay you need to create a new trading partner for eBay.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure the machine you are on has access to the internet and that you are connected to your MYOB or QuickBooks company file
- Select the Zed Axis EDI tab and click on the Trading Partner button.
- In the Trading Partner Address Book click on Add to create a new Trading Partner
- You will need to enter the following information
- Trading Partner Name : This is the name that you choose to identify the eBay account in Zed Axis
- Mail Protocol: Select from the drop down list eBay
- eBay Type: Select from the drop downlist "Production"
- Once all the details are entered in click on the Authorisation button, make sure you are connected to the internet, a browser with the eBay authorisation page will open, follow the instructions and give permission for Zed Axis to access eBay
- The web browser should close and the eBay Authorisation token will be added to Zed Axis.
- In the next drop down list select the inventory item in QuickBooks that will be use to record the shipping on orders
- Select the item that you wish to record any discounts given against
- Finally select the first date that you wish to download orders for.
- Click save and exit the screen
- Back in the main EDI screen when you click on Send/Receive you should now see Axis connect to eBay and download orders into the Inbox.