To export bills from QuickBooks to Excel using Zed Axis follow these steps;
- Start Zed Axis Exporter.
- In the connections tab click on Connect to establish a connection to your QuickBooks company file.
- From the data type drop down list select Bills as the type of transaction you want to export.
- Set the filters to export for a particular reference number range, date range, or if the bill is Paid or Unpaid.
- Click the Get button to commence the export. (It may take several moments whilst the bills are exported).
- Review the bills in the grid panel and then select to export to a file; you can chose to save as either a text file or a an Excel file format.
For more information about exporting bills into QuickBooks, search the Knowledge Base, watch the movies in the Learning Centre, or raise a ticket with Zed Support.