To export sale receipts from QuickBooks to Excel using Zed Axis follow these steps;
- Start Zed Axis Exporter.
- In the connections tab click on Connect to establish a connection to your QuickBooks company file.
- From the data type drop down list select Sales receipts as the type of transaction you want to export.
- Set the filters to export for a particular reference number range, date range.
- Click the Get button to commence the export. (It may take several moments whilst the invoices are exported).
- Review the sales receipts in the grid panel and then select to export to a file; you can chose to save as either a text file or a an Excel file format.
For more information about exporting sales receipts into QuickBooks, search the Knowledge Base, watch the movies in the Learning Centre, or raise a ticket with Zed Support.