You can import refund receipts from text, Excel or IIF files into QuickBooks Online using Zed Axis. Follow these simple steps:
- Open Zed Axis on the desktop and select QuickBooks Online from the connection types and click connect.
- You will be prompted for your QuickBooks Online login details to give Zed Axis permission to connect to you file
- Once you are connected click on the Import tab
- Browse to the file that you wish to import into QuickBooks Online, once open the content of the file will be displayed in the preview panel.
- Select the option to Add a New Mapping and then select the transaction type of Refund Receipt
- Map the columns in your import file to the corresponding fields in QuickBooks Online, and Save the mapping you can then use the mapping for subsequent imports
- Finally click Import and Zed Axis will validate and process your import into QuickBooks Online, during in the import process you will see a progress summary.