You can export transactions or list from QuickBooks desktop using Zed Axis - Exporter module, this data can then be saved to Excel or text files.
Follow these steps
- Open Zed Axis and connect to your QuickBooks desktop company file, then click on the export tab
- Select the transaction type or list type that you would like to export. You can export a wide range of transactions, list and reports the full list of supported items are listed in this article.
- If you only want to export a certain range of transaction or list items you have the option to filter by date ranges, reference numbers, accounts or names and paid or unpaid, depending on the data type you are exporting the filters will apply.
- Once you have set the data type and the filters click the Get button and Axis will retrieve the data from QuickBooks
- The results are then display in the preview grid.
- Finally you can save the exported data, to the following file formats Excel 2007, Excel or Text, you also have the option to delete the exported transactions or lists.