If you are using Supportability
and you need to import invoices into Reckon Accounts
(QuickBooks) then using the Zed Axis
software and the steps described in this article you can achieve that. This article has been developed in partnership with the team at Supportability.
First you need to export the invoices in batch from Supportability.
- Login into Supportabiliy.com.au
- Go to the Reports Menu and select Invoice Batch List and select the Invoice batch that you want to import into QuickBooks and click on the Actions button and select the option Download Invoice Batch for Zed Axis.
- Save the downloaded file as an Excel spreadsheet (XLS (97-2003 format), it is also possible to save as a csv
Next you need to import the invoice in batch into Reckon Accounts using Zed Axis:
- Open and login to your Reckon Accounts company file
- Open Zed Axis and in the connections tab select QuickBooks Desktop and click Connect, Axis will now connect to your Reckon Accounts Company.
- Click on the Import tab and browse to the file that contains the invoices that you downloaded from Supportability
- Next select the option to Add a New Mapping, and map the QuickBooks fields to the corresponding fields in the file you are importing, below we have provided a basic map that you can follow
- Save the map for subsequent imports
- Click the Import button and your invoices will be added to Reckon Accounts
Addr 1 – Line 1