To install Zed Axis follow these steps,before installing for the we recommend that you check the following:
- Log into Windows as the user that will be using the Zed Axis on a daily basis
- Ensure that your Windows System Locale is set to English
- Ensure that you are logged into Windows as Administrator or with Administrator permissions.
- Temporarily disable your anti virus software or add an Exclusion for the Axis_setup executable file
- Ensure that you are using the default Windows location for installing programs ie C:/Program Files
- If problems persist please run Windows in Safe Mode when installing Zed Axis
- Download a copy of the Zed Axis trial version from this website
- Save a copy of the download file to your desktop
- Double click the file you just downloaded to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is complete you can start Zed Axis by double clicking on the desktop icon.
Error 1310: Error writing to file
- The error is typically occurs when the windows user who is installing Zed Axis does not have sufficient folder permissions to access the files Axis needs to run or write to to complete the installation. The other reason is the user chooses Only for Me
option rather than Anyone who uses this computer.
Ensure that you log in as the Administrator
or Admin permissions
, if the issue persists then run the Zed Axis installer in Compatibility Mode
and check that your antivirus system is not blocking Zed Axis
Error 1326 Error getting file security: c:\Documents and Settings\GetLastError: 5 - This error is caused by a insufficient windows permissions, please make sure that you are logged into Windows with Administrator permissions or as the Administrator login. If the problem persist then you should try to modify the folder permissions for the User or Admin users to Full Access for the following folder and sub folders C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zed
Error: The specified path is too long -
please follow the troubleshooting steps in this article