When Zed Axis attempts to connect to QuickBooks but is unable to establish a connection, it may be caused by a corrupt or unsupported QuickBooks interface. If you have been unsuccessful in troubleshooting the issue then we suggest as a last alternative to refresh the QuickBooks interface files. Follow these steps:
- Uninstall QuickBooks and reboot your machine.
- Delete the folder and its contents called Program Files (x86)\Common\Intuit\QuickBooks or alternatively rename the folder to QuickBooks_OLD . (If you get a permission error use the Windows Task Manager to stop any QuickBook related processes and then rename the folder)
- Check in the Program Files folder for files remaining from a previous QuickBooks installation and delete them.
- Reinstall the supported QuickBooks version
- Start Zed Axis and attempt to connect again
If this problem persists raise a ticket with support.