To establish a connection between Zed Axis
please follow these steps. Before you start you will need to have completed the following:
- Created an Xero account
- Be connected to the internet
- Open Zed Axis and click on the Connections tab
- In the Xero Connect group click on the Connect button.
- Zed Axis will open a browser and launch a page click the button to automatically go to the Xero login screen, type in your Xero username and password
- If you are using the Authenticator app enter the code in the screen shown below
- Once authorized you will then obtain an Access Token, Refresh Token and a Tenant ID, copy and paste that code into the Zed Axis screen and click OK, the token is stored for the current session to a maximum of 30 mins, once you disconnect you will need to get another token repeating the steps above.
The Xero access token has been revoked – The token that Axis uses to connect to Xero may no longer be valid, this could have occurred because the token expired after 30 mins of use or a Xero user requested that the token be cancelled. You will need to reopen Zed Axis and attempt to connect again, it may require a reboot if you continue to experience the same error.