To make a backup of your Timesheet app database from your device follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone device and start a sync with iTunes
- In iTunes select your device from the list of devices in the left hand column
- Click on the Apps tab at the top of the screen, and scroll down to the File Sharing section
- In the list of Apps select TimeSheet, and then in the box to the left select the file called timeSheetDataBase.sqlite
- Click on the Save to.. button and save the file, to a folder on your PC.
You can use this file to restore the database or to transfer to a new device as required