You can delete in batch transactions and list from QuickBooks Desktop, Online and Point of Sale using the Zed Axis export module
. There are certain restrictions:
- You must be in single user mode (QuickBooks desktop) to delete list items (you can be in multi user if you are using Enterprise)
- You are unable to delete matched transactions (QuickBooks Online) that have been matched against those downloaded in a statement.
- You are unable to delete lists items that have transactions against them in QuickBooks
- You are unable to delete closed transactions
- You are unable to delete locked transactions (currently being edited in QuickBooks) or one that is linked to a locked transaction
- The user logged in must have sufficient permissions to delete transactions.
- Deleting transaction data may not significantly reduce the size of your QuickBooks Desktop company file
- A trail of deleted transactions will remain in the QuickBooks Desktop Audit trail
: Deleting transactions or lists from QuickBooks is not reversible
, we recommend only deleting data if you are sure and prior to deleting making a backup
and safely storing a copy of your QuickBooks company file.