- In the Connections tab in Axis select the option to connect to QuickBooks Online, and click the Connect button.
- You will prompted to sign into your QuickBooks Online company file to authorize Zed Axis to connect with it.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks Online company file select the company you wish to connect to
- Next confirm that you authorize the connection
- Finally a connection will be made and the name of the file displayed (connections will remain for 180 days before expiring, or prior to if you click the Disconnect button).
Unable to Sign In: If you are presented with the Sign In screen but no boxes to enter your User ID and Password you should try the following:
Follow these steps to apply the patch.
- Make sure that you have Internet Explorer 11 installed.
- Please close your copy of Zed Axis
- Download this file and save to your local desktop
- Unzip and double click the file called Axis_QBO_Fix121.reg and click OK to the Registry Editor messages. You should see the message "The keys and values contained in .....Axis_QBO_Fix121.reg have been successfully added to the registry."
- Restart your copy of Zed Axis and try to connect to QuickBooks Online
- On the login screen Right button click and select Refresh the reload will display the username and password boxes.
- Delete the Internet Explorer Browsing History. Close Zed Axis and open Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options and select Browsing History and click the Delete button, in particular delete Temporary Internet files and Cookies. Then reopen Zed Axis and try to connect to QuickBooks Online again.
- Right click on the login screen and select Properties, copy the entire address URL to your clip board, open a Internet Explorer window and paste in the URL and open that page and then follow the prompts to login. Next log into QBO and My Apps and disconnect Zed Axis, Now retry to connect from Zed Axis.
Script Errors: You may encounter script errors when connecting to QuickBooks Online via Zed Axis, dismiss the warning messages and the connection will continue and will not affect Zed Axis connecting successfully to QuickBooks Online.
Error Message: Method not found
This error affects users on Vista or Windows 7 and is due to not having the latest Microsoft .Net Framework (4.6.2 or above) installed and an up to date version of Internet Explorer, which Zed Axis need to securely connect to QuickBooks Online. Please download and install the latest Microsoft .Net Framework from here
. Once installed restart your PC and try to connect again.
Error Message: Error Authorizing Request Token
This error is caused by the security settings used by your local copy of Internet Explorer. To avoid this error message edit your Internet Explorer settings. Internet Options > Security tab and select Trusted Sites, and click the Sites button and add the following website *.intuit.com click Add , and if checked, uncheck Require server verification (https) for all sites in this Zone. You can also add *.intuit.com to the Internet Explorer pop-up blocker. In Internet Explorer go to Internet Options > Privacy and in the Pop-up blocker section, click Settings and add *.intuit.com to the Exceptions list. Use TLS 2.0 and 1.0
Error message: OAuth context missing
This error indicates that Zed Axis does not have a valid access token to connect to QuickBooks Online, either the token has expired or has not been stored correctly. Please close Zed Axis clear the Internet Explorer cache and try to connect again.
Error message: User already connected
When connecting to QuickBooks Online you get an message that another user has already connected. QBO only permits one user to have a connection, in order for another user to connect you first need to disconnect QBO from Zed Axis. To do that login to QBO and click on the Apps menu then select the MyApps tab and where Zed Axis is listed click Disconnect. You can then retry to connect using Zed Axis. If that does not work please raise a ticket and quote your the login name that you would like disconnected and we will do that from our end.
Process hangs on Signing In: If you have entered your login credentials and clicked the Sign In button and the process shows Signing In.. and then hangs there indefinitely.
We have been advised by Intuit support that they have a bug in the QuickBooks login screen the is causing this error. They are aware of the issue and are working on fixing this in the next release of QuickBooks Online due mid October 2016. they suggest that the workaround is to Enable Compatibility Mode
for Internet Explorer