To export sales orders from QuickBooks to Excel using Zed Axis
follow these steps:
- Start Zed Axis Exporter.
- In the connections tab click on Connect to establish a connection to your QuickBooks company file.
- From the data type drop down list select sale orders as the type of transaction you want to export.
- Set the filters to export for a particular reference number range, date range, or since you last exported.
- Click the Get button to commence the export. (It may take several moments whilst the sales orders are exported).
- Review the sales orders in the grid panel and then select to export to a file; you can chose to save as either a text file or a an Excel file format.
For more information about exporting sales orders
from QuickBooks, search the Knowledge Base
, watch the movies in the Learning Centre
, or raise a ticket
with Zed Support