An updated version of Zed Axis v12 has been released (12.1) and is available for you to download and try. If you have a v12 license then this update is free. V11 license holders can purchase a discounted upgrade to v12 starting from $115.
We have been listening
The new and improved features in this release are in response to your comments and feedback via the community area, tickets, survey responses and live support. I hope you like the new release and please continue to tell us what we should improve.
More extensive range of transactions and lists supported
- Import and export Chart of Accounts list into QuickBooks Online
- Import and export Refund Receipts into QuickBooks Online
- Export Item Groups from QuickBooks Desktop
Improvements to error reporting and troubleshooting
- Mandatory fields for mappings now highlighted in yellow in the mapping screen
- Importing IIF Journals now possible to separate into Debits and Credits
- Importing by Account Numbers into QuickBooks Online