In MYOB software, information about your company’s MYOB software license is held within the company data file itself. To connect Zed Axis to your company file you must update that licence
. That involves obtaining a confirmation code.
- Open your MYOB Account Right and the company file that you wish to activate
- Login as an Administrator and select Single User mode From the drop down menus select Setup > Company Information Click on the License icon.
- Record the MYOB Serial Number & the ODBC Driver Site License activation number.
- Contact MYOB using the methods below to activate your file.
- Once the file has been activated with MYOB follow the onscreen instructions to update the license information. In your MYOB software click Setup > Company Information in the main menu. Click the License Button, followed by the Enable Online option, you should get a message to indicate the process is complete.
Contact details for MYOB to obtain your code:
- For Australia: Click here for ODBC Activation You will be required to quote the Zed Systems add-on Solution activation number - 7331016 - and your MYOB serial number.
- For New Zealand: 0800 60 69 62 - Select the option for “existing customers”. You will be required to quote this Add-on Solution activation number - 7331016 - and your MYOB serial number.
- For Hong Kong: 34029888 - Ask the operator to connect an Add-on Solution with ODBC. You will be required to quote this Add-on Solution activation number - 7331016 - and your MYOB serial number
- For Singapore: 6479 2409,
- For Malaysia: 03 8991 0166,
- For areas of Asia outside the above: +603 8991 0166 Select the option “to connect an add-on solution to MYOB”. You will be required to quote this Add-on Solution activation number - <insert your Add-on Solution activation number here> - and your MYOB serial number.