If you are using AffinityLive and you need to import orders into QuickBooks (for Windows) then using Zed Axis and the steps described in this article you can achieve that. This article has been developed in partnership with the team at AffinityLive.com
<< embed recorded demo here >>
- Firstly you need to export the invoices from AffinityLive that you wish to import into QuickBooks
- Login to your AffinityLive account on the web and use the search feature to find a list of invoices,
- In the list of invoices, apply the necessary filters to view only the invoices you wish to export and select the Export - transaction CSV button and Export.
- An Excel file will automatically download to your local PC, save a copy locally.
- Open your QuickBooks company file and Zed Axis and click connect.
- Back in Axis, in the import tab browse to where you saved the AffinityLive invoice file, once open you will see a preview of the invoices that will be imported into QuickBooks.
- Select the field mapping, if this is the first time you can use one of these mapping templates, download the mapping file and import it into Axis
<< add receive payment map here>>
- Now click the Import button and your transactions will be directly added to QuickBooks.