If you are using commonsku and you need to import invoices into QuickBooks (for Windows) then using Zed Axis and the steps described in this article you can achieve that. This article has been developed in partnership with the team at commonsku.
<< Insert YouTube demo here >>
- Firstly you need to export the invoices from commonsku that you wish to import into QuickBooks
- Login to your commonsku account on the web and export the invoices that you wish to import into QuickBooks.
- A file csv file named ?????????.csv will automatically download to your local PC, save a copy locally.
<< Insert commonsku screen shot here >>
- Open your QuickBooks company file and Zed Axis and click connect.
- Open the file ?????????.csv using Microsoft Excel and save it.
- Back in Axis, in the import tab browse to where you saved the commonsku invoice file, once open you will see a preview of the invoices that will be imported into QuickBooks.
- Select the field mapping, if this is the first time you can use one of these mapping templates, download the mapping file and import it into Axis
- Commonsku invoice map.xml
- Commonsku bill map.xml
- Now click the Import button and your transactions will be directly added to QuickBooks.