If you are using the Handshake app
and you need to import orders into QuickBooks (for Windows) then using Zed Axis
and the steps described in this article you can achieve that. This article has been developed in partnership with the team at Handshake-app
- Firstly you need to export the orders from Handshake that you wish to import into QuickBooks
- Login to your Handshake account on the web and select the menu for Orders
- In the table of orders check the orders that you wish to export and select the Bulk Actions button and Export.
- A file csv file named handshake_orders.csv will automatically download to your local PC, save a copy locally.
- Open your QuickBooks company file and Zed Axis and click connect.
- Open the file handshake_orders.csv using Microsoft Excel and save it.
- Back in Axis, in the import tab browse to where you saved the Handshake order file, once open you will see a preview of the orders that will be imported into QuickBooks.
- Select the field mapping, if this is the first time you can use one of these mapping templates, download the mapping file and import it into Axis
- Handshake Sales Order Map.xml
- Handshake Sales Receipt Map.xml
- Handshake Invoice Map.xml
- Now click the Import button and your transactions will be directly added to QuickBooks.