To export your iPhone timesheets to QuickBooks (Windows only) follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have setup the Sync options in the TimeSheets app.
- Select Sync from the Tab Bar
- Choose to Export all time entries or just those Pending Export
- Touch the Export button and a summary of the time entries to be exported will be displayed,
- Touch the Email button to create a new email, the time entries export file (Quickbooks.iif) will be attached to the email.
- Send the email to your QuickBooks administrator
To import into QuickBooks:
- Select the menu File > Timer > Import Activities from Timer.
- Browse to the location were you saved the attached export file you sent, it should have an IIF extension
- Click Open and the file will be imported into the QuickBooks Timesheets
Error message "You cannot import QuickBooks Pro Timer data for a different company. Please open the correct company file"
- Ensure that you have the correct QuickBooks company file open, and that you have entered the Sync details correct into the TimeSheets app.
By Steve Batten