To either delete or modify a mapping in Zed Axis follow these steps:
- In the Importer module, select an import file.
- To modify a mapping on the mapping drop down list select Edit Mapping
- Then chose the Import type transaction that the mapping is associated with and then the mapping name itself
- Modify the mapping as you need and then click Save or Save As if you need to make a copy
- If you want to delete the transaction click the Delete button
- If you get an error message that file is not the correct format (ie the import file may no longer exist or may have changed its format) then you will have the option to delete the mapping regardless on the confirm message.