Before you begin please arrange a remote support session with Support by booking an appointment, and have the following information at hand:
- the nature of the issue you are experiencing,
- the time zone you are in and
- a contact telephone number or Skype ID.
Remote support is Live Support so you must have purchased a live support incident or be entitled to free live support. It will enable Zed Systems support to remotely view your desktop over the internet to assist in training or resolving the issue you are experiencing. To ensure only those invited can see your desktop all remote assistance sessions are encrypted and require a password to start.
Note: Before you allow Support to connect to your computer, its a good idea to close any open programs or documents that you don't want others to see. You can click Cancel at any time to stop the remote session.
- To start you need to run this remote support application (provided by Teamviewer.com), click here to download and then run from your desktop.
- When the Zed System support remote application is running it will generate you an ID and Session Password
- Provide the ID and session password to Zed Systems support, who will then start the session.
- When finished close the application, it will be removed from your system automatically.
Error: An instance of Teamviewer is already running
If you receive this error message:
- Click OK to close the error message.
- Right-click the TeamViewer icon in your computer's system tray (usually in the bottom-right corner of your screen - near the clock) and select Exit TeamViewer.
- Run the TeamViewer download again as described above.